MLA membership is free to levy-paying producers of grass or grainfed cattle, sheep, lambs and/or goats.
The range of benefits associated with MLA membership include:
- participation and voting rights at the MLA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- discounts for a range of MLA products and services, ordered via the myMLA catalogue
- invitations and discounts to local MLA events
- free subscription to MLA's regular member magazine Feedback
- free subscriptions to MLA suite of e-newsletters
- free access to up-to-date publications and information tools
- eligibility to apply for funding via MLA's CoMarketing Program
Becoming an MLA member
Becoming a member of MLA is easy. As long as you are a levy-paying producer of cattle, sheep and/or goats all you need to do is complete the membership application form and return it to MLA and the best thing is - its free.
Phone: 1800 023 100